• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kept awake by a suicidal stripper

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kept awake by a suicidal stripper

Was in the Leeds Travelodge last night.

Two girls (18-ish) were shouting at each other in the room next to me about the Purple Door (local Strip club).

All the residents on the floor were out in the corridor, security was great, the police came swiftly and within half an hour peace reigned. Entertaining at this point.

Police read the riot act to this penniless vulnerable girl (yes, a child as far as I am concerned) – left her alone in the dodgy back alley around some dodgy clubs. Not safe.

Window open, I heard her talk to some helpline, said she wants to die, and wants to tell someone that before she does. We are next to the Leeds train station.

Hence I call the police back over, 5 mins later I heard her enter a car and went back to sleep.

10 mins later knock on my hotel door – two policemen, saying she is now with them. Thanks for waking me up to tell me that guys……..

Think I may have had more kip in the Etap!

Still cannot believe the stupidity of the police to leave a vulnerable young person alone in a dodgy back street with no money, and nowhere near her home….

The point is was she hot and did you do the gentlemanly thing and offer her somewhere to say for the night

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      Was in the Leeds Travelodge last night.

Two girls (18-ish) were shouting at each other in the room next to me about the Purple Door (local Strip club).

All the residents on the floor were out in the corridor, security was great, the police came swiftly and within half an hour peace reigned. Entertaining at this point.

Police read the riot act to this penniless vulnerable girl (yes, a child as far as I am concerned) – left her alone in the dodgy back alley around some dodgy clubs. Not safe.

Window open, I heard her talk to some helpline, said she wants to die, and wants to tell someone that before she does. We are next to the Leeds train station.

Hence I call the police back over, 5 mins later I heard her enter a car and went back to sleep.

10 mins later knock on my hotel door – two policemen, saying she is now with them. Thanks for waking me up to tell me that guys……..

Think I may have had more kip in the Etap!

Still cannot believe the stupidity of the police to leave a vulnerable young person alone in a dodgy back street with no money, and nowhere near her home….
      Top work Wilmslow. There are still a few decent people on earth then.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

This is Wilmslow we're talking about....

The young girl was probably fine until he started mentioning his car woes
        'elf and safety guru

Comment

next time, Wilmslow, just pay the girl upfront and none of this grief would happen in the first place..
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Etap doesn't supply glasses for listening up against the wall. Gives me flipping earache does that.

Well done anyway

if you are for real

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Travel Inn (or whatever they call themselves now) do...
              Travel Inn - for a better class of glass.

Once found a crusty thong behind the door in one of them places.

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                Travel Inn - for a better class of glass.

Once found a crusty thong behind the door in one of them places.

Did it fit?
                "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                  Did it fit?
                  pinches a bit round the ball-bag, otherwise, like a glove.

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                    Did it fit?
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                    X