• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Shop Alert - New Shop Alert

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Shop Alert - New Shop Alert

Rightio. Its one of those toss up things at Xmas. Contract or shop?

And its a shop.

Monkey Trading - Reading will be opening on the 28th October at the Broad St Mall, Reading.

All welcome, bring your wives - who in turn will spend your money.

Kerching, kerching, kerching.

MF in 'Why dont I just f-cking contract' Mode
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

where in Reading, inside the Oracle centre??

Comment

Sandy. Not one to berate a possible female customer, but if you read the post, it says where!

Comment

w w w w what you standing there for Granville, go help Sandy load up the car!

Comment

Just what Reading needs, another tat shop...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

MF - I am likely to be driving to and from London around that time, might pop in if you promise to buy me lunch and a refreshing drink in exchange for which I will tell you my honest opinion about your shop, merchandise, strategy etc.

If Mordac is there then I will buy him a pint for being such a good SKA trooper

Comment

Mordac. You anywhere near Reading? Cause you work in London!!!

I think KGB information may be incorrect for you comrade, due to the fact Reading is nowhere near London.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                if you promise to buy me lunch and a refreshing drink in exchange for which I will tell you my honest opinion about your shop
                I fear if you give him your honest opinion, the only lunch you'll be getting is that which is supplied by the NHS...

Originally posted by AtW
                If Mordac is there then I will buy him a pint for being such a good SKA trooper
                I probably won't, but cheers for the thought.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

"I fear if you give him your honest opinion, the only lunch you'll be getting is that which is supplied by the NHS... "

Its the only way he'll get an NHS Contract!

Comment

Oi Marillion...

...and that wasn't a very nice text message either.

Comment

Working...
                    X