• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cojak mugged outside office

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cojak mugged outside office

Last Tuesday.

Woman asked me the time then grabbed my bag.

But not tight enough. It was a tug-of-war until I broke the stalemate by biting her.

Now I'm waiting for the results of my blood test.

Honestly, wot's the world coming to?
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Jacko. Whats the problem with you. Remember we've met.

You're 6 ft 4'', weigh about 16stone and used to be called trevor!! and you bit her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheres the fiesty chap I used to know!?!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I've been ill...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Originally posted by cojak
        Last Tuesday.

Woman asked me the time then grabbed my bag.

But not tight enough. It was a tug-of-war until I broke the stalemate by biting her.

Now I'm waiting for the results of my blood test.

Honestly, wot's the world coming to?
        Was this London by any chance?
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Oh yes, BP

Yeah, I'm fine.

I was a minor celebrity at work for a couple of days (and I didn't have to buy a drink for the rest of the week)

The nice young PC told me not to worry about any complaints...

Comment

When looking back, I was amused at the highly indignent "she's biting me" announcement to the world at large.

I obviously wasn't playing by the 'mugger/victim' rules of engagement.

I've been in too many bully fights at school to be intimated by another one... (Bullies only try once)
            Last edited by cojak; 15 October 2005, 13:02.

Comment

Glad to hear you're still in one piece cojak.

If anybody does complain about the bite, just say you were hungry after all that dancing around.

Comment

Cojak

You have my sympathies. Its the nerve of these criminals that get to me. They are so brazen, callous and uncaring. The other day some criminal on the run from armed police kicked my gate and ran through my garden and jumped the fence into a neighbours garden and ran off. I was woken by my wife at 2 AM telling me there were armed police in the garden!!! And yes 3 armed police with a massive police dog in my garden trying to pick the criminal's trail. I tell you it was surreal.
                Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

apart from London, where did you bite her ? I hope your teeth met in the middle
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
                    where did you bite her ? I hope your teeth met in the middle
                    prehaps thats how she got the bag back, with fingers in tow.....
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                    X