• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Woman with lingerie turned away

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woman with lingerie turned away

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/7996571.stm

Airport staff became suspicious when she could not say what she would be doing in the UK, other than "seeing Newcastle city centre".
    Clearly even the geordies thought that anyone coming to the UK just to see their city was up to no good.

Although if their suspicions were correct, maybe walking around the city centre is exactly what she had in mind

Maybe she wasn`t black enough.

Comment

Originally posted by dinker View Post
      Maybe she wasn`t black enough.
      hot

Comment

"A Brazilian woman was refused entry to the UK when she arrived at Newcastle Airport with luggage containing only T-shirts, a dressing gown and lingerie."

Seems fair enough to me. Isn't that what most Girls wear on a night out to see Newcastle city centre?

Comment

Are they sure she *was* a woman?

I gather there are quite a few hot looking Brazilian TSs (not that I'd know)
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
          X