• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Life Support" by Derek Draper

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Life Support" by Derek Draper

The Amazon page for Derek Draper's book "Life Support" is a picture to behold:

Tags Customers Associate with This Product:

First tag: fake qualifications (L. maguire on April 10, 2009)
    Last tag: scumbag

liars (2) scruffy (1) tramps (1)
    fake qualifications (1) scumbag (1) unethical (1)
    hoon (1)

P.S. I guess it won't be long before he's on income support.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    The Amazon page for Derek Draper's book "Life Support" is a picture to behold:

P.S. I guess it won't be long before he's on income support.
    I suppose his wife earns a bit but now I have reacquainted myself with his history I can't help but go

But I do wonder, how does one stumble upon such an obvious gem of a book, and why were you searching for "fake qualifications"?

Comment

I'd be surprised if his wife sticks around with him for long. Not after he lied to her that he'd paid the tax on her beloved Volkswagon Beetle, and the car ended up being impounded and crushed for non-payment
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

13 of 13 people found the following review helpful:
        Wipe your arse on this, 14 April 2009
        By Blind Pugh "Blind Pugh" (London)

Not very absorbent. And too few sheets. Spreads it everywhere in fact. All over the place. Even the walls of Number 10 are covered.

Comment

Posted as a review

"Just recently I have lost my job, my colleagues have turned against me, and I have become a public laughing stock.

I have been exposed as a hypocrite and a liar, my wife is having an affair, and I'm feeling quite down about it.

Does anyone think this would be a good book to read under the circumstances?

Will it cheer me up? "

Own-up!
          Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
            Own-up!
            Sorry, it was me
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
            X