• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BGT - Susan Boyle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BGT - Susan Boyle

Amazing! I watched her performance on Saturday and wasnt expecting that but the global attention she is getting from the first show is amazing!

Def got her life made with that voice and talent!

It was nice to see she did look genuinally surprised by the reaction she got from the judges and audience. Thought it was good of the Amanda Holden to admit that they thought they were all going to have a good laugh at her.

Also enjoyed the father and son Riverdance tribute - very funny.

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme View Post
      It was nice to see she did look genuinally surprised by the reaction she got from the judges and audience. Thought it was good of the Amanda Holden to admit that they thought they were all going to have a good laugh at her.

Also enjoyed the father and son Riverdance tribute - very funny.

I agree - I was expecting some hideous song but within like 5 seconds you are like.....OKKKK!

You could see the ££$$ in Cowells eyes in the first few minutes.

Comment

Sounds like tulip to me. She's no Christina Aguilera.

Comment

Working...
        X