• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best instant access savings account

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best instant access savings account

I am looking for an instant access savings account for around £25k. I am happy with online access. Any recommendations?

I have been recommended http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/ and moneysupermarket : anywhere else?

I have already discounted Iceland.........

Biscuit tin under the bed. Same interest rate, easy access.

HTH

Comment

I used http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/ recently when sorting out my credit cards and found it was good so cant recommend anything beyond that.

How's about Premium Bonds as all saving accounts at the moment are toss? Not particularly instant access though.

I've got an ING Direct and that was good but alas no more following a series of letters from them announcing a serious drop in rates each time.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I have already discounted Iceland.........
        Why? Mums go to Iceland you know....

Comment

icicibank has the best interest rates

Comment

I'll look after it for you........
            Still Invoicing

Comment

Originally posted by blacjac View Post
              I'll look after it for you........
              What is your credit rating? AAA+++ to D- or are you at manure level?

Comment

Working...
              X