• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That twunt from the Apprentice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That twunt from the Apprentice

Ha - got you there, they're all twunts you say?

I mean the one who bangs on about his scholarship to Sandhurst, which he didn't take up. What a prize tool.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

I'm fairly sure siralan is only keeping him for entertainment value, he knows he's going to fire him. I'll enjoy that episode, what a cock.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

I mean the one who bangs on about his scholarship to Sandhurst, which he didn't take up. What a prize tool.
      WTF is a scholarship to Sandhurst? No such thing exists, they pay everybody who goes there.

Unless we're talking about the 6th Form College, not the military school?
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Apparently he would/could "bite someone's teeth off". WTF?
        I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Someone who braggs about having accounting knowledge and not doing a simple break even costing analysis because he was'nt told to do it is a twunt.
          Would you guys want this twunt on your IT project? In IT a twunt is someone who notices that you have made a small programming/configuration error but doesnt tell you hoping that you get fired.

Comment

Against my better judgement i watched some of this last night - and I just wanted to force feed him glass, slap him in his dough- like face with a pile of dog tulip and set fire to his wispy attempts at facial hair.
            I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

yes he is a prize tool, but I quite fancy the foxy Yasmina. Something about her

Comment

Originally posted by Brussels Slumdog View Post
                Someone who braggs about having accounting knowledge and not doing a simple break even costing analysis because he was'nt told to do it is a twunt.
                Would you guys want this twunt on your IT project? In IT a twunt is someone who notices that you have made a small programming/configuration error but doesnt tell you hoping that you get fired.
                He's the kind of person who thinks that succeeding in business is not about producing anything, but all about defending your arse regardless of what you have done, and shafting others. I am afraid that he may be right.

As for Alan Sugar's emphasis last night on keeping costs down, anyone who has ever bought an Amstrad product will have no doubts about the importance of that in his business philosophy. I can't speak for anyone who has bought two Amstrad products, since I don't know any.

Comment

Originally posted by GCR99 View Post
                  yes he is a prize tool, but I quite fancy the foxy Yasmina. Something about her
                  Glad it's not just me

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
                    He's the kind of person who thinks that succeeding in business is not about producing anything, but all about defending your arse regardless of what you have done, and shafting others. I am afraid that he may be right.

As for Alan Sugar's emphasis last night on keeping costs down, anyone who has ever bought an Amstrad product will have no doubts about the importance of that in his business philosophy. I can't speak for anyone who has bought two Amstrad products, since I don't know any.
                    Am I the only one who finds that sentence painting rather graphic sexual images in thier head?
                    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
                    X