• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Claudia Winkleman

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claudia Winkleman

Anyone watching hells kitchen? Claudia used to look nice : now she looks worse than posh spice. She needs several good meals.

Picture here : http://www.itv.com/Entertainment/rea...umbScrollPos=0 : but she looks far worse than that on the show.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Anyone watching hells kitchen? Claudia used to look nice : now she looks worse than posh spice. She needs several good meals.

Picture here : http://www.itv.com/Entertainment/rea...umbScrollPos=0 : but she looks far worse than that on the show.
    And there I thought it was just me. Still, she has a nice set of legs.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

She's got a face like a crow.

What's with the fringe over half her face? Has she got wonky eyes?
      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Claudia used to look nice
        I wouldn't with yours. There's something creepy about her

Comment

I think age is setting in but she has a great bod and comes across as very playful so I'd bet she'd be a minx in bed...

Comment

Could be the result of a few problems at home, apparently...

She'll be back on form, I'm sure.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Her mum is Nanette Newmann isn't she? I think she is a ropey old bint.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                You're thinking of Emma Forbes.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  She is the daughter of former newspaper editor Eve Pollard

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2006...eekendmagazine

Comment

I sit corrected on her parentage. She's still a ropey old bint though
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X