• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has anyone used a Sony Ericsson K810i (or K800i)?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone used a Sony Ericsson K810i (or K800i)?

<deleted>
    Last edited by Bwana; 2 June 2022, 16:23.
    Bwana

I've got K800i, it's okay but don't like text predicting - it's better than on P800 though

Comment

Can't answer your question, but if you get a chance, try the ring tones volume. My Sony Ericsson can be barely heard even on full volume compared with some phones.
      Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
      Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Volume is pretty good on my k800i.

Comment

Decent phone. A bit old now but still worth it. Stores a lot of texts. Predictive spelling you have to get used to as it's different from nokia. other than that good camera with xenon flash and also has slot for additional memory.

do google search for 'white screen of death K800'. thats what happened to mine after a year. never worked after that.

i'd looking at nokia n79 at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Slumdog View Post
            Predictive spelling you have to get used to as it's different from nokia.
            It so ****ing is

My next phone will be Nokia...

Comment

<deleted>
              Last edited by Bwana; 2 June 2022, 16:23.
              Bwana

Comment

<deleted>
                Last edited by Bwana; 2 June 2022, 16:24.
                Bwana

Comment

Originally posted by Bwana View Post
                  AtW - Roughly how many txt messages have you had stored on your phone at any one time? Do you reckon it could store up to 100, 500, 1000?
                  I don't do much txt messaging anymore, but I have not deleted any of those received, I think certainly over 100 probably 200 - not sure if they can all be deleted in one go, which is the option they need to add...

It should be cheap phone now, it does the job and alarm function is nowhere near aggravating as my previous SE phone.

Comment

o
                    Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Volume is pretty good on my k800i.
                    You're the only person I know who has said that. Good that you're happy with it. Apart from the volume, the phone is OK. I always turn the predictive text off.
                    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Working...
                    X