• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The ugliest couple in the world

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ugliest couple in the world

These two make me feel sick

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/engla...on/8003804.stm

There's something very very wrong with the 'woman' - she is probably one of the scariest people i have ever seen

Isn't she the same "girl" that appeared in photos with that car towards the end of last year.....

You know the one - the Body Building Bulletin board..... someone (with more technical competance tham me obviously) provided a link from here!

Comment

Mr Husband
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Poor kid!
        'elf and safety guru

Comment

She reminds me of Arnie in Terminator.

http://www.cyberpunkreview.com/image...inator3-09.jpg
          I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

She got 8 years for killing a 2 month old defenseless kid.

I often wonder if I really could pull the trigger on another human being if I had to deal out some justice... I don't think I would give a seconds thought to this one, in fact I think I'd shoot off her extremities one by one and let her bleed to death.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
              Mr Husband
              SA, your signature made me snort then
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                I often wonder if I really could pull the trigger on another human being if I had to deal out some justice...
                I don't think i would have any problems with people like this...

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  SA, your signature made me snort then
                  Made you snort what exactly?
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Made you snort what exactly?
                    A spoonful of sugar!
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                    X