• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Football & Surfing [ not the web ]
    Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Drinking, and seeing The Prodigy

What you doing Brillo?
      Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Girlie stuff, bath etc tonight and an early night.

Seeing himself tomorrow - out with the girls in the late afternoon. Back to his for the night and then hangover on sunday, quite possibly.
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BrianSnail View Post
          Drinking, and seeing The Prodigy

What you doing Brillo?
          Are you dusting off the whistle and glowsticks then Brian? Where are they playing?
          I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie View Post
            Are you dusting off the whistle and glowsticks then Brian? Where are they playing?
            Oh yes! Baggy jeans and a global hypercolour tshirt. They're in Brixton

Comment

Originally posted by BrianSnail View Post
              Oh yes! Baggy jeans and a global hypercolour tshirt. They're in Brixton
              Brixton academy? Great venue. Should be a real blast from the past. Have a good one!!! Don't forget the Vicks.
              I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

I've got a murder mystery party for 8, which seeing as I have a lot of time on my hands these days, I've written myself - and based it on a pole-dancing club.

The first mystery-game I've written, but as the ones off the shelf are so poor, I am expecting this to go fine
                "take me to your leader"

Comment

This weekend I shall mostly be drinking lager
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Grinder View Post
                    I've got a murder mystery party for 8, which seeing as I have a lot of time on my hands these days, I've written myself - and based it on a pole-dancing club.

The first mystery-game I've written, but as the ones off the shelf are so poor, I am expecting this to go fine
                    The butler did it!!!

But not mine, he knows his place.

Comment

Working...
                    X