• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone know when Netflix UK will be available in the uk or some streamable video

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know when Netflix UK will be available in the uk or some streamable video

Anyone know when Netflix UK will be available in the uk or some streamable video rental service allowing you to view any one of 5,000 to 10,000 titles ??

I know that Virgin Media have FilmFlex but you only get to choose from 500 titles.

I'm quite shocked that its 2009 and we still only have in the UK movie streamable pay per view like Blinkbox.com with like only around 200 movies available from the 1980s etc.

Its really quite poor.

Anyone know if the NetFlix UK deal is on the horizon ? their US streamable movie service boasts 10,000 titles. Also you heard anything about Netflix being available via XBox360 Gold Live service in the UK ?, it just so happens that my XBox360 is online and connected to my big main TV.

cheers.

Itunes has most of the latest DVD releases available for rental or purchase.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
    X