• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Football related thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Football related thread

Two tier premier league with the Old Firm in it. (Linky)

For it or against it?
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

I don't think Plymouth Argyle fans will be willing to travel 600 miles.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      I don't think Plymouth Argyle fans will be willing to travel 600 miles.
      But it'd be like a European trip. Just colder.
      "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

You maybe alright I didn't see this bit:

....perhaps even with no relegation to the Football League
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

and perhaps even with no relegation to the Football League.
          And therefore no promotion from the football league either. No chance.
          The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            You maybe alright I didn't see this bit:
            Hmm.

Only way I can see the old firm getting in. Most fans I know, north and south of the border, want it, but there's a vested interest in the status quo at the moment in not giving up the two spaces we'd need ...
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I'd go for it, but only if they made the jocks play in kilts

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Hey, keep your homoerotic fantasies to yourself EO.
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                  Hmm.

Only way I can see the old firm getting in. Most fans I know, north and south of the border, want it, but there's a vested interest in the status quo at the moment in not giving up the two spaces we'd need ...
                  Apparently to veto the vote, the big four need three other clubs to vote with them.

The bottom half of the table might be more keen to go for this.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Was that little smiley signifying you peeking up the kilts?

Comment

Working...
                    X