• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B

Press Release

Benes Plan B

passes first milestone, a few months delayed but got there in the end.

Milan.
    Last edited by milanbenes; 18 October 2005, 08:45.

Please elaborate...

Frankly, I am not that interested, but please enlighten us. I know you're itching to tell us something... It's clearly not your intellectual property, as you don't actually own the "Oh Dear!" trademark, but please pray tell us what the MB Plan B is.

Comment

what's your plan b ?

Milan.

Comment

My plan B.

Give all my money to Brownstuff. Enter "poverty", claim a free council house and handouts and live down the pub Eastenders style.

Comment

In Confidence

Milan has told me all about his Plan B. I think it is achieveable but if he let more people in on it he would reach his goal.

Milan has decided to sell his sperm. He is attempting to use an old wrinkled copy of Razzle, a high protein diet and a jam jar. He is of the opinion that many will want to pay for his supply of man juice, that he is now holding in the top drawer of his freezer. Obviously Mrs Milan is not happy, but as she pointed out, if there are no takers for this Milan can operate his Plan C and make the film Mrs Milan and the Revenge of the Bukake.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Ahh it's amazing what people will pay for 3 ml of dead watery protein suspension.

Comment

Milan,

You only get a bucket and a half you know.

Move to plan d.

Comment

Originally posted by planetit
                You only get a bucket and a half you know
                That's all I got...

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

He is going to sell meat from brown rats instead of black ones. They are bigger and therefore more profitable. Bit down market if you ask me though beans.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                  X