• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is the appropriate punishment?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the appropriate punishment?

What is the appropriate punishment for my child who has just hospitalized another child?

If he gets a free holiday to Africa will his family get to go too?

Maybe now the school will provide him some assistance with his behaviour instead of just writing letters?

He is in serious trouble when I get home.....

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    What is the appropriate punishment for my child who has just hospitalized another child?

If he gets a free holiday to Africa will his family get to go too?

Maybe now the school will provide him some assistance with his behaviour instead of just writing letters?
    He is in serious trouble when I get home.....
    Your job shirley?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Your job shirley?
      I've got to admit, that's what I waas thinking like!

How is it the schools fault?!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

No internet access, tv or pocket money for a month. If he's got game consoles etc. in his room then remove them.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Has this happened to you Brillo, or is it something in the news ?

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

Well his racial remarks and verbal abuse in the attack were not properly spelled and pronounced.
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

Ditto.

Hospitalising another kid doesn't sound like something I'd normally blame a teacher or the school for .. obviously circumstances might nto be what they seem ...

Punishment. I dunno, but I'd come down on him like a tonne of bricks and he'd be missing the best part of summer and forgoing any playstations etc he might own.
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Throw him in a spin-dryer with a job-lot of barbed wire.*

*This may be illegal.

Comment

I expect the rest of the family would be going to Disneyland whilst naughty child would be staying with his least-favourite aunt/grandparent.

Kids today don't seem to understand that their actions have consequences.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Paint his room pink and invite all his friends around.

Comment

Working...
                    X