• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sleep

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleep

Sleep

Whats the point eh ? whats it all about ? why do we do it ?
    How come some people sleep for ten hours , others sleep for five ?
    Hibernation I can understand, thats like getting out of the way whilst the sh1t hits the fan, but sleep ?

do sharks sleep ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

I find it provides a nice rest after an evening of frantic shagging

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      I find it provides a nice rest after an evening of frantic shagging
      ah, got you there.

You can have a nice rest by laying on the couch with your eyes open.
      get out of that one.

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        ah, got you there.

get out of that one.

You have to keep looking at the person you've just shagged. Close eyes, everyone happy
        Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

ah, got you there.

get out of that one.
          Yes, but it's not the same as being unconscious. You brain needs a bit of down time every day, some folk are conditioned to need less than others, but we all need a bit.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
            You have to keep looking at the person you've just shagged. Close eyes, everyone happy

Blooming heck. This forum.

OK, Let me rephrase the question.

After a frantic evenings sh@gging, why do some people need to close their eyes on the couch to avoid looking at their partner for five hours, whilst others need to close their eyes on the couch to avoid looking at their partner for ten hours ?

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              Yes, but it's not the same as being unconscious. You brain needs a bit of down time every day, some folk are conditioned to need less than others, but we all need a bit.
              Right, so it's a brain thing, nothing to do with being tired. Good.
              So what is down time ? what exactly is going on here ?

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

Right, so it's a brain thing, nothing to do with being tired. Good.
                So what is down time ? what exactly is going on here ?

we get a rest from you.
                "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Blooming heck. This forum.

OK, Let me rephrase the question.

After a frantic evenings sh@gging, why do some people need to close their eyes on the couch to avoid looking at their partner for five hours, whilst others need to close their eyes on the couch to avoid looking at their partner for ten hours ?

In your scenario, I'd say that the time spent sleeping would be inversely proportional to the size of your partners tits.
                  Last edited by Rookie; 21 April 2009, 12:46.
                  I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

I was kind of hoping that at your age you'd be well on your way to answering most of life's little riddles.
                    I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X