• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone doing the London Marathon ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone doing the London Marathon ?

Anyone else here doing the London Marathon this weekend ? I got a place woohoo looking forward to it.

Wasn't getting the 100,000th post on TPD enough of a challenge for you?

Some people are never satisfied

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Wasn't getting the 100,000th post on TPD enough of a challenge for you?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Calm down dear, it's only TPD

Anyway the two pre-100K post deletions since then mean that your 100,002 post now sits at 100,000 - so, in a way, you got there in the end

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
          Anyone else here doing the London Marathon this weekend ? I got a place woohoo looking forward to it.
          Ooh, I am going to miss Marathon day, it was one of my favourites.

I used to live along the route. By 9am all the roads along the course are closed and the pubs along the course are open. The atmosphere is like nothing else.

You'll be runnning past where I used to live just before you reach the 15 mile marker. I'll give you a virtual wave.

Comment

My Brother-in-law to be is running. So my sister has decided to have her hen night while he is away.

Comment

Had to pull out of this years due to tri-band injury in week 11 of my 16 week build up

Got a guaranteed place next year though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
                I will be watching you nutters run past my balcony. I will be the one cooking breakfast on a BBQ and wafting the smells over the course
                "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Working...
                X