• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The joys of a lunchtime walk in the city...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The joys of a lunchtime walk in the city...

As if almost being knocked over by pavement cyclists every 2 minutes wasn't enough...

I've just received a torrent of abuse from some guy in a van, for having the audacity to cross a zebra crossing as he approached at over 45 in a 30 zone, forcing him to brake sharply in order to stop at the crossing...

Why not find a park or open space to sit in?

I a while I intend to pick up some sun in an open space just behind the guildhall......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I a while I intend to pick up some sun in an open space just behind the guildhall......
      Hmm, not too far away from me, didn't know there were any open spaces near the guidhall.

Comment

Yeah - but as lunchtime walk in the city when the sun is out has it's plus points!!!!
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
          Yeah - but as lunchtime walk in the city when the sun is out has it's plus points!!!!
          How many points exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by bellymonster View Post
            Hmm, not too far away from me, didn't know there were any open spaces near the guidhall.
            Indeed. And a fuzzys nearby IIRC.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Did you get dressed like a City banker?

Comment

Originally posted by bellymonster View Post
                Go round the back : alley runs from Aldermanbury to Basinghall Street. There are steps that lead to LOndon Wall high walk : it is quiet round there.

If you see an old fat stressed person there : that will be me.......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  If you see an old fat stressed person there : that will be me.......
                  That's what posting in TDP did to you...

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    Indeed. And a fuzzys nearby IIRC.
                    Unit 1 Mason’s Avenue
                    15 Basinghall Street

Comment

Working...
                    X