• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Zeity - What's Bridgend like?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zeity - What's Bridgend like?

OK or would I need 4 locking wheel nuts on each wheel and a stab proof vest?
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    It's a hole.

HTH

Comment

Was Bridgend the place where teenagers committed suicide to amuse themselves?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Was Bridgend the place where teenagers committed suicide to amuse themselves?
        Oh god... It's working for South Wales Police too, maybe they're busy?
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

They won't be busy looking into a Teenage Mass Suicide cult if that's what you're worried about. From what I read in the new the police reckon it's all a big coincidence.....

Comment

Would that be anything to do with "Air" and "Wave" and "Tetra" perchance?
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Would that be anything to do with "Air" and "Wave" and "Tetra" perchance?
              No, crap money and a 140 mile round trip with a bridge toll, when its windy you can double that.

Why can't the same job be closer to home?

Comment

Bridgend, is the most dreadful place in Wales. It is a grimy industrial wasteland, and it rains almost everyday.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

I use to have 4 locking wheel nuts on each wheel when I worked in Telford and had an XR3i ( I know but it was about 12 years ago now). As it has the dreaded Revenue would proably need the stab vest now too.
                  Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    Bridgend, is the most dreadful place in Wales. It is a grimy industrial wasteland, and it rains almost everyday.

Never been to Port Talbot?

Comment

Working...
                    X