• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tell me...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me...

After an illegal war, a financial system in meltdown, rich and poor further apart than ever, what one piece of good has this government done in the last 10 years?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Company mobile phone stopped being a benefit in kind in 1999.

But not many contractors know or take advantage of this.
    Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      what one piece of good has this government done in the last 10 years?
      They allowed me to settle in the UK permanently thus making a valuable contribution to SKA project.

HTH

Comment

what one piece of good has this government done in the last 10 years?
        The aqueduct.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          They allowed me to settle in the UK permanently thus making a valuable contribution to SKA project.

HTH
          Would SKA have been as advanced as it is now had you remained in Mother Russia?
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            Would SKA have been as advanced as it is now had you remained in StepMother Russia?
            It would not exist at all mate, alongside with me...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              It would not exist at all mate, alongside with me...
              Fscking government

Comment

After an illegal war, a financial system in meltdown, rich and poor further apart than ever, what one piece of good has this government done in the last 10 years?
                Fox hunting ban?
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                  Fox hunting ban?
                  Why is this a good thing? One of our chickens had a broken leg the other day right up within the body in several places, there's no way the bird could have managed that on it's own.

Lucky the neighbour has a shotgun - he's on night patrol the night.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Why is this a good thing? One of our chickens had a broken leg the other day right up within the body in several places, there's no way the bird could have managed that on it's own.

Lucky the neighbour has a shotgun - he's on night patrol the night.
                    So, you've had your neighbour put your chicken out of its misery with a shotgun?

F**k me, talk about overkill!

Comment

Working...
                    X