• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

National "Girls day" in DE

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National "Girls day" in DE

Today is Girls day in Germany.

I just know this isn't gonna be as good as i've made it out in my head.

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Today is Girls day in Germany.

I just know this isn't gonna be as good as i've made it out in my head.
    What are the traditional activities for such a day?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      What are the traditional activities for such a day?
      They can choose what to cook for dinner for their husband.
      "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

I asked the PM 'Axel' what girls do for Girls day..

.. "zer girls errr work in zer boys jobs, zer mans jobs today, zer big companies commit to allowing zer girls to work in zees jobs for zer one day"

there's me thinking zer girls could run around in spring dresses all day..
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          Or failing that just naked. In a celebration of their, er, womanhood. Or something.
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            Or failing that just naked. In a celebration of their, er, womanhood. Or something.
            You see... This had so much potential but no, just another disappointment in life!

Comment

Is al zis in aid of ze vimmin's emancipation ja?
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

The moral of this is to never let a German organise a stag night.
                I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie View Post
                  The moral of this is to never let a German organise a stag night.
                  That's not fair. I'm sure it would be very well organised; just not very much fun.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

and every round should have to be split and paid for seperately by each person.. "do you take cards? [for the single pint of Helles]"
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                    X