• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Heroes...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes...

Is it me or is it just getting ridiculously cr@p?!

It has become rubbish. They've ruined it by sylar and hunter man working together....I only watch it to see what Hiro gets up to.
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

It is getting silly. I've missed the last two episodes, what's happened? Is the little bald bloke still about?

Comment

Why not throw in a few characters with really mundane/useless powers such as:
        • Man who can whistle any kind bird song
        • Woman who can grow really long underarm hair
        • Man who sweats a lot
        • Child who can eat sweets without being sick or going apetulip
        Any others?
        I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

All these yank shows turn crap, they put in millions and a couple of years into the pilot and first 6 episodes, when they make a profit and gather a good fanbase they get told to churn out an eposide ever couple of weeks.

Happend to lost, 24, Ugly Betty, battlestar just managed to hold it together.

Was there not a series of 24 where the same woman got kidnapped 3 times in the same day?

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie View Post
            • Man who sweats a lot
            Any others?
            Man in scruffy t-shirt who can recite any sketch from Monty Python?

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie View Post
              • Man who sweats a lot
              Any others?
              Man/Woman who can leave one contract only to be offered another straight away and also get paid on time (at a higher rate)

or does that count as 3 seperate powers?
              Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by AZZIK View Post
                Is it me or is it just getting ridiculously cr@p?!

agreed... 1st series was awsome.2nd series crap.3rd series started off good i missed 1 episode and now i dont care if I dont watch it

Comment

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
                  Man/Woman who can leave one contract only to be offered another straight away and also get paid on time (at a higher rate)

or does that count as 3 seperate powers?
                  Agent who always tells the truth....
                  I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Sadly since season 2 it dropped in quality, they really should have just let Sylar really die and brought in a new bad guy. Also they made some serious mistakes from the get go by making some people (Hiro/Peter) too powerful, thus forcing them to be "nerfed" while Sylar seems to be all over the map in power, like they seem to have conveniently forgotten he stole the power to be pretty much a human nuke

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                    It has become rubbish. They've ruined it by sylar and hunter man working together....I only watch it to see what Hiro gets up to.
                    Sylar and hunter are about to have a serious falling out (keep ahead by getting direct from the US)

Comment

Working...
                    X