• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Euooh

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euooh

My wife was waiting to use the ladies'. When a cubicle became she free, she went in - and found the seat up...
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    My wife was waiting to use the ladies'. When a cubicle became she free, she went in - and found the seat up...
    Switzerland is SO exciting. Anything can happen...
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Was she really expecting the seat to be down? The cheek of the lady.
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
        Was she really expecting the seat to be down? The cheek of the lady.
        I think you missed the point a bit there.....

Still Invoicing

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
          Switzerland is SO exciting. Anything can happen...
          No it isn't - it's sh1t

What I don't get about women and toilet seats is why it is us blokes who are supposed to put the seat down. Why can't women lift the seat when they finish? As I said to my wife, if you don't want it covering in pi55 lift it up.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Maybe the last person to use it was Princess Diana. Vomiting. (Bulimia reference).

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              What I don't get about women and toilet seats is why it is us blokes who are supposed to put the seat down. Why can't women lift the seat when they finish? As I said to my wife, if you don't want it covering in pi55 lift it up.
              Hear Hear! Well said!

Still sleeping on the sofa then??

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                Was she really expecting the seat to be down? ...
                Yes - it's the ladies toilet.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Yes - it's the ladies toilet.

If I was desperate for a pi$$ It could be covered in bright geen paint for all I care!
                  It has never crossed my mind that the seat would be up 'cos a bloke had used it. Anyway I have used the gents toilets - many times, the queues are always much smaller.
                  I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post

If I was desperate for a pi$$ It could be covered in bright geen paint for all I care!
                    It has never crossed my mind that the seat would be up 'cos a bloke had used it. Anyway I have used the gents toilets - many times, the queues are always much smaller.
                    In some pubs here I use the ladies for a number 2 as they're cleaner (strangely) and warmer. Also the converstion int neighbouring traps is more interesting
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X