• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question Time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Time

Popcorn
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

The historian has just butt ****ed the liebour ******

Comment

Whilst I have no time for Labour and will be voting Tory next time, David Starkey is a nasty, egotistical piece of crap IMHO.

Comment

Starkey's pwning himself now. Praising the American system to high heavens - is that why their economy and banks are doing so well then? Pillock.

Still impressed with Mr Cable.
        Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
          Whilst I have no time for Labour and will be voting Tory next time, David Starkey is a nasty, egotistical piece of crap IMHO.
          Changed your mind yet? Go David... Go David...
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
            Starkey's pwning himself now. Praising the American system to high heavens - is that why their economy and banks are doing so well then? Pillock.

Still impressed with Mr Cable.
            WHS

And it's hilarious that he praises the US system as some kind of superior representative democracy - he is ignorant, boorish and unpleasant and the fact that makes him popular is to be regretted. Mr Cable seems to talk a lot of sense and hence is ignored.

Comment

I believe that all liebour supporters have one of these in their head; are you listening Pb (sic).

Comment

Originally posted by Addanc View Post
                I believe that all liebour supporters have one of these in their head; are you listening Pb (sic).
                I assume you are talking to me? If you are suggesting I am a Labour supporter then you are unable to read - and since you don't understand how to use the term "(sic)" or what it means, that makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Lead, dense as.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Addanc View Post
                    Lead, dense as.

HTH
                    Ok I'm off to bed now, crushed by the weight of your towering intellect. I must remember not to feed the trolls.

Comment

Working...
                    X