• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yay It's Friday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay It's Friday

It's sunny and Friday and for this rodent at least, a large vodka and tonic awaits in the pendelino from Euston back to civilisation.

A busy weekend awaits - what is everyone else doing?

I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Masons tonight.

Ladies Night tomorrow.

Girly is going to see Pink with her girlfriends on Sunday so I shall have a nice quiet evening in!

Need to get some paint for the bedroom. Oh and go and pick up a new Dyson.

Comment

Thinking of knocking off at after a pub lunch and playing in the park with my little one. Far too nice to be inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Masons tonight.

Ladies Night tomorrow.

Girly is going to see Pink with her girlfriends on Sunday so I shall have a nice quiet evening in!

Need to get some paint for the bedroom. Oh and go and pick up a new Dyson.
        Have a great time at both events Brother Churchill

WRT the Dyson, Currys are giving 25% off any dyson when you trade in any old vacuum cleaner
        Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner a future"

Originally Posted by Pogle
        I wasnt really into men at the time - IYKWIM

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
          It's sunny and Friday and for this rodent at least, a large vodka and tonic awaits in the pendelino from Euston back to civilisation.

A busy weekend awaits - what is everyone else doing?

I used to sway around in the buffet car of the Penelino from St P to Luton (24 minutes non stop, time for two cans of ice cold Guinness)

Where is civilisation exactly?
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Saturday - family day.

Sunday - Last game of fitbaw season, piss up afterwards, oblivion here I come ...
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              I used to sway around in the buffet car of the Penelino from St P to Luton (24 minutes non stop, time for two cans of ice cold Guinness)

Where is civilisation exactly?
              I may well try that on my Pendolino journey today, armed with my case

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by tino View Post
                Have a great time at both events Brother Churchill

WRT the Dyson, Currys are giving 25% off any dyson when you trade in any old vacuum cleaner
                Currys are also giving 25% off if you ask them nicely and don't have a trade-in...

Girly is going to her first Ladies Night and has promised not to tell any of the other ladies to "F**k Off" - that should be interesting...
                (Sits and waits for a )

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Currys are also giving 25% off if you ask them nicely and don't have a trade-in...
                  Really?? Oh Well, HTH anyroads

HTH

Comment

Visiting "Thomas Land" at Drayton Manor tomorrow. And then something that the kids want to do
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                    X