• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should stick to football

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should stick to football

Just perusing the football stories on the bbc website and came across this gem from Wio Ferdinand:

"If I could interview anyone in the world it would be the two princes, William and Harry," he answers without hesitation. "I'd love to get their take on the world, because no-one knows how they see it. It would be great to be the first people to do that."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/chrischar...ferdinand.html

I genuinely don't think he knows the difference between singular and plural... and is now playing at journalism (or being more famous).

Should this guy be given a platform for young people to read from? Or maybe he should spend his spare time studying English.

Peckham....Souf London init

Surely he dont know nofin about grammar

Comment

Originally posted by denver2k View Post
      Peckham....Souf London init

Surely he dont know nofin about grammar
      Sarf

Comment

and what does this London boy do when he get's a bit of money under his belt? Move North! See, everyone knows the quality of life's better up here.
        Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
        X