• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Case for revocation of the title

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Case for revocation of the title

That sadguru's "Better than AtW" - given the events in the City I think the commission for honours should rethink it, poll to follow.
    Yes, change it to: "Not better than a Banker"
    27.78%
    No, keep it - even though he is marginally better than AtW
    38.89%
    Let AndyW and :moon:guru get a room to do the revocation thing
    33.33%

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    That sadguru's "Better than AtW" - given the events in the City I think the commission for honours should rethink it, poll to follow.
    Are you sure we can blame him for the Global Depression?
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
      Are you sure we can blame him for the Global Depression?
      Oh yes we can...

Comment

I am clearly better than you in any aspect you care to examine: better looking, better educated, richer, higher level technical skills, better business skills etc etc.

So on balance, after careful consideration, the title is Moody's AAA accurate.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

But you have less posts than me now.

Comment

I have come to the conclusion that AtW and sasguru are one and the same user, which is a disturbing prospect, on many levels.

Admins - you should check the IP addresses. Unless, of course, they are your creations, which would just about land us metaphysically into some sort of freaky Twin Peaks dimension, with little dwarfs and red curtains, and spangly music.

I've freaked myself out again.

Comment

Potentially AtW is a raging bag of built up hormones and testosterone just waiting to get unleashed on some lucky yet unsuspecting lady, and in that respect is better than you.

We'll never know.
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                I have come to the conclusion that AtW and sasguru are one and the same user, which is a disturbing prospect, on many levels.
                Even Jekyll and Hyde weren't that crazy and no one has enough time on their hands to seriously spend weeks of their lives insulting themselves ...
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                  Potentially AtW is a raging bag of built up hormones and testosterone just waiting to get unleashed on some lucky yet unsuspecting squirrel, and in that respect is better than you.

We'll never know.
                  fixed that
                  "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                    Even Jekyll and Hyde weren't that crazy and no one has enough time on their hands to seriously spend weeks of their lives insulting themselves ...
                    Exactly, therefore I believe there's mileage in this theory.

Comment

Working...
                    X