• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lazy Agents

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lazy Agents

Just received this email:

" I have an excellent new opportunity:

Successful software house with suite of business applications require experienced Progress developer to join software team.

This will be full lifecycle role covering all aspects including design, coding, delivery and support.

Candidates should be self starters with good communication and analysis skills and the ability to work to agreed project timescales.

Candidates must also have proven experience in Progress, Unix and GUI development.

Role - up to £30K

Location - Aberdeen"

I've never used Progress (but have done programming - now PM/BA)!
    I live in South West.

Do some f**king research agents!
    Beer
    is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    Benjamin Franklin

The can't because they Can't Read

Comment

Mass mailing spam. Probably got sent to you because the word "software" appeared in your online cv. lol
      Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Working...
      X