• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince 2 Training in central London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince 2 Training in central London

Afternoon, do you have any recommendations for a training company in Central London that do Prince 2 Training.

Thanks

I did mine with Spoce and would happily use them again. They aren't actually based in London but they run courses there

Comment

Just spent 3 days at Learning Tree next to Euston. Very pleasant there and great trainer + facilities. I know they do prince2, but I was doing ITIL.

I'm just trying to remember which co I did my prince2 with in 2007... they were in Farringdon quite a long walk from the station.
      "take me to your leader"

Comment

Can't you just put it on your CV? Does anyone ever check? Does the act of getting the certification actually make anyone more competant to use the framework?
        Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Prince2 is publicily searchable. If you have the same name as someone who already has it, you will prob get away with it, I think they will only see your name, candidate number and date you passed.

Then you have to buy & read the book in case you actually need to know it.
          "take me to your leader"

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
            Can't you just put it on your CV? Does anyone ever check? Does the act of getting the certification actually make anyone more competant to use the framework?
            When I have interview people in the past I have asked for certificates

Thanks to everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinder View Post
              Just spent 3 days at Learning Tree next to Euston. Very pleasant there and great trainer + facilities. I know they do prince2, but I was doing ITIL.

I'm just trying to remember which co I did my prince2 with in 2007... they were in Farringdon quite a long walk from the station.
              Blimey Learning Tree are expensive!!

Comment

Try FGI.

I did my ITIL with them and did a deal at a pretty good price.

Don't be shy to haggle.

Training took place in a serviced office opposite Liverpool St station - very good facilities and tutor.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                  Try FGI.

I did my ITIL with them and did a deal at a pretty good price.

Don't be shy to haggle.

Training took place in a serviced office opposite Liverpool St station - very good facilities and tutor.
                  Thanks for the tip, I didn't think they would haggle!!

Comment

Originally posted by aceboy View Post
                    Thanks for the tip, I didn't think they would haggle!!
                    I would imagine they would haggle even more now - training budgets are one of the first things to go when there are cut backs.

Comment

Working...
                    X