• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Journalist 'made £40,000 from shares he tipped'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Journalist 'made £40,000 from shares he tipped'

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/leg...icle320574.ece

"The former Daily Mirror business journalist James Hipwell allegedly made more than £40,000 profit in just six months by trading in the shares he tipped in his column.

"

nice little earner !

Milan.

Only 40K? Not very good then was he...
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Worse even.....he got caught. So he must be an idiot!

Comment

he got caught with 40k profit......the question is what did he get away with.....or his family / friends he gave tips to.....
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

This one's being tried in the court next to the one I'm sitting in. Yes, I have now been assigned to a case after 7 days in the waiting room.

Comment

Working...
          X