• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gordon should resign petition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon should resign petition

Here is a petition worth signing

Originally posted by Addanc View Post
    Here is a petition worth signing

Comment

I'm in

Comment

Done
        Me, me, me...

Comment

You see I would, but on reflection I'd much rather watch him get fecking mullered in the next general election. If he resigned now he would be a smarmy bastard saying how he was never voted out of power and how labour would have won if he hadn't stood up for some principal or other and resigned.....

Comment

Don't worry - he won't resign anyway, but refusing it would help him get even more humiliating loss in next years elections.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
              You see I would, but on reflection I'd much rather watch him get fliping mullered in the next general election. If he resigned now he would be a smarmy bastard saying how he was never voted out of power and how labour would have won if he hadn't stood up for some principal or other and resigned.....
              Here, here .....vote Tory for future Glory, keep in the Brown temporary because his leadership has not been exemplary.

flippin heck I feel like Pam Ayres without the saucy innuendo at the end of the poem.

Comment

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
                Here, here .....vote Tory for future Glory, keep in the Brown temporary because his leadership has not been exemplary.
                Is it all the fault of Brown? or is this the consequence of 12 years of Labour (of which Brown had had large part) fooking up the economy. You have to hand it to Blair he timed his exit perfectly ..
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

and as if by magic up pops Blair ...
                  The former Prime Minister has privately expressed his despair at the Labour government's decision to target the wealthy in the Budget.

Some of the leading architects of New Labour have also savaged the move, which they believe has cost Labour any hope of winning the general election.

The revelation that Mr Blair has privately indicated his opposition to the headline 50 pence tax rate for people earning over £150,000 will cause consternation in Downing Street,.

One friend of Mr Blair said: "Tony thought the original proposal to raise the top rate to 45 pence was just about saleable in the current economic circumstances.

"But he believes taking 50 per cent is not acceptable. It would not have happened if he was still there. He thinks it's a terrible mistake."

One of Mr Blair's closest allies said: The 50p tax move is a disaster. Blair would have cut taxes, not increased them."
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Anyone want a bet that Blair uses a ..... wait for it .......

...... tax avoidance scheme.
                    'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
                    Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Working...
                    X