• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any regrets before you die?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any regrets before you die?

I wish I'd eaten Argentinian steak (with fine wine) more.
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Not planning to die just yet thanks - hopefully!
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
      Not planning to die just yet thanks - hopefully!
      Turn on Sky News. Not looking good!

(from your avatar, maybe you're our only hope!!)
      Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
        Turn on Sky News. Not looking good!

(from your avatar, maybe you're our only hope!!)
        Swine pigs!
        Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Its ok we live on an island so it should be easy for our 'authorities' to keep tabs on who's coming in, I feel totally safe.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            it should be easy for our 'authorities' to keep tabs on who's coming in

Comment

Apart from the cases in Scotland, apparently (looking at foreign press here) there's a cabin crew confined to hospital in northern London with flu symptoms. Could there be a cover up?

Yet British Airways have stated they will continue Mexico flights as normal. Probably too late to contain it, as there are cases in the US, Spain etc.

Comment

Non - Je regret rien !

I can never Die - for I was never born

PS wish I had spent more time in the office though
                Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 26 April 2009, 18:26.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
                  I wish I'd eaten Argentinian steak (with fine wine) more.
                  As you're presumably not on your death bed, what's to stop you eating Argentinian steak twice a week, and polishing off fine wine by the crate?

Then when your time comes (which on that diet might be a bit sooner than it would otherwise), that's two less things to worry about.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I wish I had not spent so much time on cuk.

Comment

Working...
                    X