• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Swine flu - will you travel (Sky News webchat)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swine flu - will you travel (Sky News webchat)

Started 5 minutes ago. Anyone else joining? Bones CUK points for anyone who can somehow get references to either caravans or FTVs in.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...tions_Answered
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Hi Simon my mother in law has just left on Holiday to California, should I allow her back in the house when she returns?

Comment

I've posted two questions now. I suspect they've been edited out!!!
      Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

I saw my mother-in-law with a packet of tortillas....is that enough of an excuse?
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

To be on the safe side the mother-in-law should be quarantined for a period of not less than 6 months. If she displays swine fever symptoms (hysteria, foaming at the mouth), call the vet immediately.

Comment

Working...
          X