• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Toilet Etiquette

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toilet Etiquette

Just a quick rant....

People who, on realising that the toilet is occupied, proceed to hang around by the door waiting for you to finish your business.
    Sorry, that's just plain rude. There's even one here who rattles the handle a few times just to let you know he's there.

a) leave one curled up on the seat
    then
    b) use ALL the loo roll
    and
    c) leave a nuclear war zone fog

problem solved
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Nothing in this world is more overrated than a bad sh@g
      Nothing in this world is more underrated than a good, hard sh 1te

The handle rattler is an enemy to humanity

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Simple,

Forget to flush
        Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
          There's even one here who rattles the handle a few times just to let you know he's there.
          Just respond to that by turning the pages on your newspaper more loudly.
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
            There's even one here who rattles the handle a few times just to let you know he's there.

He is Wilmslow in disguise and I claim my 5 sheets.

Comment

Just do it quickly, and let him in...leaving a horrendous fart as you leave obviously, so he has to sit trapped with your smell.
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Buy a few pairs of wellington boots. Wear a pair yourself and place a pair of t
                he others in each of the other cubicles. Lock the cubicles from the inside then crawl under / climb over each trap. Find your resting cubicle and you will soon discover that the door is rattled much less.

Keep the buggers guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  One place I worked, there was exactly one trap... form an orderly queue... the seat was always nice & warm though.
                  I work in a small office, pooing there is not an option. It's a one mile walk into Hale and I can now do a brilliant John Wayne walk. I have truly set the benchmark in skidmarks.

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Why not just shout that you are having a s_h_i_t so pi55 off.

Works for me
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X