• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Iprofile

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iprofile

www.iprofilecentral.com

Anybody here registered their details on this?

Looks pretty good and it has a nifty control where you can see which agency has viewed your profile when.

Looks like quite a lot of agencies in London are using it.

SS
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

No its the spawn of the devil. Can't be arsed to list its faults but there are lots.

Comment

Well list two then....

Comment

You are kidding?

Isn't this something that everyone was cursing and didn't have a good word to say about three years ago or so.

I don't know whether I managed to delete my details from there or not. I don't care any more.

Comment

C r a p

So its cack, ie

1) It doesn't increase exposure in the market
          2) You will get a lot more emails offering p3n1s enlargment.

About right

Comment

It gave me alot of problems : though they were quite good about resolving them.

Comment

OK, the memories are fading now, but I think some agents used to insist that you register on it because it would shoehorn your cv into a standard format so it was easier for them to compare different candidates.

The standard format was tulipe, from memory.

Comment

Never had any leads from iProfile.

Agents who supposedly use iProfile have always found me on jobserve/jobsite etc.

If anything I found iProfile a useful tool for planning CV layout, and using the export feature to get a word format version of the final article.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan View Post
                  Well list two then....
                  I just need to list one.

In good faith you spend over an hour going through it and putting in your latest information, then 1 day later some @rse ignores the 'updated on' date and uploads a 5 year old CV into it, thus wiping out all of your previous work.

Which means that it is frequently in accurate and out-of-date despite your best efforts.

I couldn't be bothered after that....
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

worst candidare database ever... never upto date always crashing biggest load of c rap since monster

Comment

Working...
                    X