• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone going to this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone going to this?

The Recruitment industry BAFTAS

Bring ten references and you get a free pass

http://www.recruiter.co.uk/recruiter...001352.article
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Which category did they nominate you in? Maybe we need a poll for that.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

Bring ten references and you get a free pass

http://www.recruiter.co.uk/recruiter...001352.article
      BAFTAS my @rse
      SHAFTAS more like

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Do they have a 'Trawler of the Year Award'? I nominate Progressive.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Where is it?

(Lets go board up the windows and doors then fart through the air vents).
          I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie View Post
            Where is it?

(Lets go board up the windows and doors then fart through the air vents).
            http://www.marriott.co.uk/hotels/tra...arriott-hotel/

Comment

Can we heckle?

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
                Can we heckle?
                Why not run through the room breathing heavily and coughing while wearing a t-shirt saying 'I've been to Mexico'?

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
                  Can we heckle?
                  A room full of agents and you only want to heckle? Come on, what would you really want to do to them?
                  I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Actually the Dodgy Agent's given me an idea. Seeing as nothing spoils a night at a luxury hotel more than some bloody trade convention hogging the bar all night I'll perhaps build a website where people can look up which luxury hotels are NOT hosting trade conventions in the time and location of their travel plans. Hotels can then pay me a margin on the bookings, and hey presto, I'll be a sort of agent! Oh tulip, no I'd be an agent.

Comment

Working...
                    X