• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wilmslow ! Found on You Tube !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilmslow ! Found on You Tube !

Here he is, using a different SP.

(Hmm...there is a mention of squirrels as well, which makes me wonder if it's a double sock-puppet bluff betweem AtW and Wilmslow)
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    it's a double sock-puppet bluff betweem AtW and Wilmslow
    Just run a correlation analysis between time when he posts and when I do...

Comment

SKA will not only be your salvation, but also I think your undoing, in that case Alexei.
      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
        SKA will not only be your salvation, but also I think your undoing, in that case Alexei.
        Indeed. But I'll enjoy the good times just before the "undoing" part happens - expect me to hit at least 100k posts on here

Comment

CUK's Resident Russian posted : Indeed. But I'll enjoy the good times just before the "undoing" part happens
          And here it it is, an admission of what SKA really is...

Skynet
          Kills
          All

We're on to you Alexei....

C.S. Lewis

Comment

It's funny that when I mention 'Office Space' to my permy friend he says “oh, that classic slacker movie” as if the characters behavior is somehow wrong?

I'm sure contractors see it from a completely different perspective.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Indeed. But I'll enjoy the good times just before the "undoing" part happens - expect me to hit at least 100k posts on here
              What before SKA news? Crikey AtW, I'll be old and grey by then!
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                What before SKA news? Crikey AtW, I'll be old and grey by then!
                Fembots don't get older

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Fembots don't get older
                  Good point....
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Comrade Alexie wrote : Fembots don't get older
                    Aha ! Gotcha !

So SKA IS about creating fembots then ?

Rumbled...

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                    X