• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chuck Berry

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck Berry

...on the stereo here. Brilliant. Maybe some things were indeed better in the past.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    ...Maybe some things were indeed better in the past.
    Like your ding a ling
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Golden Earring now.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Watch some clips on YouTube - There's one with Bruce Springsteen and Bruce just keeps stareing in awe at Chuck.
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

"Motorvatin' - Chuck Berry's 22 Rock 'n' Roll Classics" was the first album I ever bought.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I saw Chuck in November at the Jazz Cafe in Camden.

He can still play the guitar just like he's ringing...etc etc...
            Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Working...
            X