• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is Foxy Moron?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Foxy Moron?

OK We all know he was a sockpuppet.....

but he was actually more amusing than whoever his "master" is.....

No - Its not me before anyone suggests it!

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    but he was actually more amusing than whoever his "master" is.....
    Sometimes a miracle happens and a sockpuppet builds a virtual world where he also gets his own sockpuppets...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Sometimes a miracle happens and a sockpuppet builds a virtual world where he also gets his own sockpuppets...
      Hmm... sockpuppets within sockpuppets, within sockpuppets - all sounds a bit messy to me. And would they all get smaller - how small can a sockpuppet be?
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

No Bagpuss = No Foxy Moron.

HTH
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
          Hmm... sockpuppets within sockpuppets, within sockpuppets - all sounds a bit messy to me. And would they all get smaller - how small can a sockpuppet be?
          Great fleas have little fleas upon their backs to bite 'em,
          And little fleas have lesser fleas: so on ad infinitum

Comment

What was that film, where the bloke discovers he is a simulation, but then the person that created the simulation finds that he is also in a simulation. Then the bloke from the simulation in the simulation manages to get out of the simulation and live in the real world?

This sockpuppet situation is a bit like that. Well not really, but it reminded me of it.
            Originally posted by cailin maith
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Working...
            X