• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official - LEVEL 5 !!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official - LEVEL 5 !!!!

Do we panic now?
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Swine factor 5 and rising. Set phasers on stun. She canna take much more captain. God help us if they ever discover how many people die from heart disease each day, the will probably spontaneously combust.

Comment

Why?
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Bring it on
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Dont panic until we reach level 6.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Dont panic until we reach level 6.
            How high can it go before the needle wraps itself around the pin at the right hand edge of the dial and drops off?

Comment

YES - The SWINE virus is after YOU. Forget that pansy Bird flue and SARS, this is the real mc-coy.

I reckon that some die hard contractors would still turn up for work, with full blown symtoms of Swine.....'can't miss a billible day'...cough...splutter..sneeze..collapse..

Comment

Eight confirmed deaths around the World. Eight deaths.

This year to date, more people have been killed by drunk Polish drivers in the United Kingdom than all around the world by swine flu.
                Cats are evil.

Comment

I think it's all a ploy set up by Gordo and Darling to get us all spending again. After all, who's going to worry about the balance on the plastic if we're all going to die next week anyway?
                  Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

WHO chief says 'all of humanity' under threat if swine flu becomes a pandemic

So it's the end of the world then
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X