• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time travel opportunity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time travel opportunity

A little something TheRefactornator Enterprises has been working on is now ready for launch. All contractors in CUK that want to get on board the time machine for immediate warp to a miriad of time space continuums are very welcome to sign up, providing you are able to supply at least two good references.

Current destinations being served include:
    • Back to when I realised I had first developed bi-polar depression caused by NuLab shenanigans "to put things right with a kalashnikov"
    • Back to kick Adolf in the knacker
    • Back two weeks to Mexico with fistfull of beechams
    • Back to last summer when contracts were worth more than now having to work for £5.88 p/h in maccie d's / your local B&Q
    • Back to Stonehenge / Pyramids / Great Wall of China and all those other really old things when they were getting built to see if they really did use JCBs
    • Forward to next week to see if that interview you have been promised has really happened or if you just got shafted again by the pimp for the 10th time this continuum..
    • Forward a month to check if India, Pakistan, Afghanistan and China are completely decimated by swine flu..if not decimated at this time then step forward in weekly increments until they are actually wiped out
    • Forward until the "age of austerity" is over
    • Back to murder whoever invented the term "age of austerity"
    All other suggested destinations are welcome from fellow CUK time travellers.
    Last edited by TheRefactornator; 29 April 2009, 22:33.
    Moving to Montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon

Kalashnikov is overrated, I'd take M4 SOCOM any time...

Comment

Kick Adolph in the knackers? You mean knacker?
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Kick Adolph in the knackers? You mean knacker?
        You're right - hang on I'll just jump in the time machine and fix that typo
        Moving to Montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon

Comment

New Liebour already invented time travel, it's called BN66.
          'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
          Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRefactornator View Post
            A little something TheRefactornator Enterprises has been working on is now ready for launch. All contractors in CUK that want to get on board the time machine for immediate warp to a miriad of time space continuums are very welcome to sign up, providing you are able to supply at least two good references.

Current destinations being served include:
            • Back to when I realised I had first developed bi-polar depression caused by NuLab shenanigans "to put things right with a kalashnikov"
            • Back to kick Adolf in the knackers
            • Back two weeks to Mexico with fistfull of beechams
            • Back to last summer when contracts were worth more than now having to work for £5.88 p/h in maccie d's / your local B&Q
            • Back to Stonehenge / Pyramids / Great Wall of China and all those other really old things when they were getting built to see if they really did use JCBs
            • Forward to next week to see if that interview you have been promised has really happened or if you just got shafted again by the pimp for the 10th time this continuum..
            • Forward a month to check if India, Pakistan, Afghanistan and China are completely decimated by swine flu..if not decimated at this time then step forward in weekly increments until they are actually wiped out
            • Forward until the "age of austerity" is over
            • Back to murder whoever invented the term "age of austerity"
            All other suggested destinations are welcome from fellow CUK time travellers.
            30 AD and check out JC
            65 million years to see wtf happened to the dinosaurs
            1666 after the plague and buy up as much of what will become the square mile in London
            1781 Yorktown with some serious weaponry to help Cornwallis
            323 BC to meet up With Alexander the Great with some antibiotics
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

What if someone has already come back in time and this is the better alternative?
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                323 BC to meet up With Alexander the Great with some antibiotics

Tamiflu

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Tamiflu
                  for Typhoid ?
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    for Typhoid ?

Comment

Working...
                    X