• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WHO raises pandemic alert level to 6 out of 6!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHO raises pandemic alert level to 6 out of 6!!!

<placeholder>

If the WHO are anything like SPINAL TAP, I'm sure their dial can go all the way up to "11".

I've seen the secret dossiers (left lying on a train seat, funnily enough) and apparently,

6 : Full Scale Hamdemic. We're all well and truly porked.

7 : Pig Flu goes stellar. The Moon gets a sniffle.

8. The virus speads further in to the Solar System and reaches Uranus.

9. Space spores carry the virus beyond our local system to the Milky Way. Sales of chocolate plummet.

10. The Intergalactic Federation caution all space-faring folks to steer well clear of our region of space.

11. Back on Earth, it's discovered too late that pigs are completely immune to the virus and it's all a Porcine Master Plan. At this point, the Human Pig Zombies (who dress like Nazi's, coz Nazi Zombies is always good for a bit of horror) start eating the rest of the survivors.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

12. andyw voted prime minister as only one who knows who to solve the crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
        If the WHO are anything like SPINAL TAP, I'm sure their dial can go all the way up to "11".

I've seen the secret dossiers (left lying on a train seat, funnily enough) and apparently,

6 : Full Scale Hamdemic. We're all well and truly porked.

7 : Pig Flu goes stellar. The Moon gets a sniffle.

8. The virus speads further in to the Solar System and reaches Uranus.

9. Space spores carry the virus beyond our local system to the Milky Way. Sales of chocolate plummet.

10. The Intergalactic Federation caution all space-faring folks to steer well clear of our region of space.

11. Back on Earth, it's discovered too late that pigs are completely immune to the virus and it's all a Porcine Master Plan. At this point, the Human Pig Zombies (who dress like Nazi's, coz Nazi Zombies is always good for a bit of horror) start eating the rest of the survivors.
        I phoned NHS Direct but all I heard was crackling.

IGMC.....

Comment

It looks like we may be facing an Aporkalypse.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

I think I'll nip down to Blockbusters tomorrow and rent out the Hamdromeda Strain. Crackling movie that.

If we survive the swine flu, and the pigs don't, then we will be living in a post aporkalytpic world without bacon, and that just doesn't bear thinking about. I'd rather it as Hamageddon.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Have you seen the latest WHO announcement? They are loving this, pressing the world 'prepare to panic' button. There's no way they are going to resist going to '6'. Are any bookies offering odds that we will go to '6'?
              Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

In Egypt they slaughtered all the pigs because of swine flu. Israel names it 'Mexican flu'. The mexicans in Israel are cacking themselves...
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                X