• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

B&B in or near Newbury

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B&B in or near Newbury

Can anybody recommend a decent cheap and chearful B&B near Newbury? Or alternatively a website where I can look for one?

Originally posted by Hiram King Of Tyre
    Can anybody recommend a decent cheap and chearful B&B near Newbury? Or alternatively a website where I can look for one?

FFS, do a google!

Comment

mmm...nothing of relevence

Comment

mmm...nothing of relevence
        http://www.placestostayintheuk.co.uk...WBURY&type=BNB

Comment

I enjoyed a very pleassant stay here:

http://www.smoothhound.co.uk/hotels/thelime.html

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

https://www.travelodge.co.uk/tenpoundoffer/

Book well in advance, 2 near Newbury
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

teehee Hiram, you must've got a contract with VF then... VF contractors are sooooo many, when I worked for them I found it impossible to find a hotel room etc, I commuted most days cuz the distance to my house is not that far, however, some days if I worked really late (down the pub ) I'd try to book a room somewhere and usually its almost impossible... your best bet is to find a room somehwere in a shared house/flat (actually a lot of the VF employees advertise for a rooms in their place, and they'd like to have a contractors renting a room) that is if you'd like to walk to work, but if you are able to drive just stay in a place bit further and commute e.g towards Reading...

Comment

buy a caravan.
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
                  teehee Hiram, you must've got a contract with VF then... VF contractors are sooooo many, when I worked for them I found it impossible to find a hotel room etc, I commuted most days cuz the distance to my house is not that far, however, some days if I worked really late (down the pub ) I'd try to book a room somewhere and usually its almost impossible... your best bet is to find a room somehwere in a shared house/flat (actually a lot of the VF employees advertise for a rooms in their place, and they'd like to have a contractors renting a room) that is if you'd like to walk to work, but if you are able to drive just stay in a place bit further and commute e.g towards Reading...

I'd take a room with you Batgirl...but all those Contractors living in the same space......Good god they would eventually breed!

Comment

Sandy, I'm working with them but not for them

Comment

Working...
                    X