• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just A Quickie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just A Quickie

To those of you good/lucky with shares...

Is it worth having a punt on the manufactures of this tammy flu stuff? the Swine/Bird Flu anti viral?
    l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Yes

HTH

Note: I am in no way an investment professional or authorised or regulated in providing investment advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post

Is it worth having a punt on the manufactures of this tammy flu stuff? the Swine/Bird Flu anti viral?
      I think you're a bit late - look at the share prices over the last week
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
        I think you're a bit late - look at the share prices over the last week
        Maybe its still early enough to get into the coffin manufacturers?
        The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Yes (IMO DYOR etc.)
          GSK for me.
          Bored.

Comment

Too late now
            Share market is booming as if there is no recession

Comment

No
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

No. Buying a few shares now is not enough. You want to be Donald Rumsfeld, who has huge stocks in the company (Gilead Sciences of California) and who had them already in 2005 when he persuaded the US Govt to buy $1bn of Tamiflu.

Sales were probably saturated so it's a good thing for the company and Don that a deadly flu came along now.

Comment

Working...
                X