• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SasGuru was right all along. Apologies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SasGuru was right all along. Apologies

SasGuru was right all along. Apologies - my hairy @rse

The British will be forced to retreat from Iraq, they will suffer not a few casualties during the retreat , they will be enfiladed and they will have to launch an armoured diversion - SasGuru (or one of his sockies)

what a merde-bouche

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8026136.stm

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Zzzzzzzz! Can't recall ever posting that.

Anyway what the feck was accomplished in Basra?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Zzzzzzzz! Can't recall ever posting that.

Anyway what the flip was accomplished in Basra?
      What was accomplished ? I dont know, leave it for the historians to mull over

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)

Comment

Jim Muir on the Today programme this morning said that Basra is in a lot worse state now than it was before invasion as measured by:

1. No potable water
        2. 3 hours on, 3 hours off water supply
        3. Untreated sewage in the water system

None of this is to criticise or to diminish the lives of the 179 British service personnel killed. They were doing their job as instructed by the government; if there's someone to be blamed it should be HM Government and the grinning evil himself, Blair.

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
          if there's someone to be blamed it should be HM Government and the grinning evil himself, Blair.
          WHS.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            What was accomplished ? I dont know, leave it for the historians to mull over

Anyway have you been reduced to inventing supposed posts of mine? or just attention-seeking as usual?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Anyway have you been reduced to inventing supposed posts of mine? or just attention-seeking as usual?
              It's not an invention so I vote for attention-seeking

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                It's not an invention so I vote for attention-seeking

Did I really post about retreating and enfilading in Iraq? Must have been drunk. Either that or you're making it all up.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Did I really post about retreating and enfilading in Iraq? Must have been drunk. Either that or you're making it all up.
                  I accept your retraction, now bugger off and annoy somebody else

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

Anyway what the flip was accomplished in Basra?
                    I suspect the absence of a Saddam like figure allowing your entire family to be fed live through a mincing machine for daring to contemplate a change of administration at the next General Election might weigh heavy in the minds of many Iraqis. But can that really be classed as progress when one considers the fact that it is now perhaps more advisable to drink bottled water? All depends on your priorities I suppose.
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X