• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nominations for AtW's first shag.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nominations for AtW's first shag.

Which kind of woman should he be aiming for?
    Sweet young innocent giggly girl, they can go on the voyage of sexual discovery together.
    3.45%
    Older, kinder, understanding lady, who'll not laugh too hard at his fumbling attempts.
    10.34%
    Big old mama with child bearing hips, make the beast with two backs.
    10.34%
    Middle aged, speckie IT spinster. They'll feed the squirrels together blissfully ignorant ...
    17.24%
    It's a big job, it'll take a professional. CUK do here we come!
    0.00%
    AndyW in squirrel costume, red suspenders and the come and get me look.
    58.62%
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

I'd start by narrowing down between animal, vegetable or mineral first.

Comment

Run Pogle, RUN!!!!!!
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

One with a pulse and under 65. We wouldn't want the poor dear to have a heart attack.
        I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie View Post
          One with a pulse and under 65. We wouldn't want the poor dear to have a heart attack.
          Caused by what? Laughing?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Caused by what? Laughing?
            Yes. Laughing and pointing.
            I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

snaw's juvenile obsession kicked in again

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                Which kind of woman should he be aiming for?
                Take it from someone that knows ; he is well past his first shag and he has no interest in starting with women.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I'd have said that the pulse part should be on the nice to have list along with still warm!

At least dead girls don't say no so he should be onto a sure thing.
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

<croaky voice>
                    get me some lube boy. I dried up in me seventies
                    <croaky voice>

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X