• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing for the bank holiday weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing special.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I am going to a wedding tomorrow. The f4j head honcho getting married : he is now selling ice cream (In sainsburys) so I bet that will figure prominently.

Staying the night then off to Longleat on Sunday.

I hope to have the energy to visit Hever Castle on Monday......

Comment

Out with mates on a bit if a bender tonight and then the rest of the weekend will be me contemplating the next 3 weeks with no work.
        Signatures.....what's the point?

Comment

Oh yeah it's bank holiday isn't it? I'd forgotten!

Fri: Out in Durham with my brother.
          Sat: Step class at the gym in the morning, doing a bit of stuff for my MSc I guess, pop over an see my folks off (they're off to Spain to live on Tuesday, finally!).
          Sun: BIG footy day - heading into Newcastle to go and the almighty bender with the rest of the Toon...then back to Mackemland to hopefully smile smuggly all night.
          Mon: The usual washing, cleaning, bit of MSc stuff, hit the gym.

So nowt exciting really!
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Bit of gardening. Possibly a barbie

resting

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

It's not in Geneva so I'll be heading back here on Sunday. Bugger!
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Quiet night in tonight -

Rugby tomorrow which I may well enjoy with one or two shandies!

Sunday - driving back from London

Monday - we are going for a country walk with my sis and her b/f followed by a nice pub lunch
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Reading Beer Fest with lots of friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                    Reading Beer Fest with lots of friends.
                    My mate Billy, who's not actually a real person, but I just like to pretend he is cause I'm such an insufferable kn0b that no one else will hang out with me. And even he walks ten yards in front of me.
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                    X