• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Companies House Webfiling System

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Companies House Webfiling System

Order email of company information. The response:
    This report will be emailed to you within the next 2 hours as a PDF attachment.
    . The result 24 hours later: no email. What a steaming pile of dung.
    Moving to Montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon

Mine worked OK, but I did do it a few weeks ago so it has had time to break.
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

It has arrived after repeatedly requesting it another 5 times and sending a wtf email to [email protected]

Comment

mine worked first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheshire Cat View Post
          mine worked first time.
          Maybe it was just broken when I first attempted it yesterday because in the end it did work ok today after a few re-attempts and a rant email. It obviously worked for you first time because I've prompted them to fix ( reboot) it..please make your blank cheque payable to TheRefactornator Ltd.

Comment

Working...
          X