• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many posts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many posts

How many posts do you have to have on this board before they can be posted direct without a moderator approving everything and your message showing up a day after posting?

<mod note>Posts are usually moderated every few hours, a lot quicker during working hours. If you want faster access then drop the administrator a note using the form on the forum. I have now upgraded your account</mod note>

DEpends whose sockpuppet you are.

Atw's seem to be approved quicker than most..........

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Atw's seem to be approved quicker than most..........
      I have to say this policy of approving first post is a big contributor to decline in sockpuppet population, I think maybe we need to have a CUK Sock Puppet day once a year when a sizeable quantity of them can be registered, I hereby propose this day to be Brillo's "birthday"...
      Last edited by AtW; 2 May 2009, 10:52.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        I have to say this policy of approving first post is a big contributor to decline in sockpuppet population, I think maybe we need to have a CUK Sock Puppet day once a year when a sizeable quantity of them can be registered, I hereby propose this day to be Brillo's "birthday"...
        My birthday is the same as yours I believe.......

Comment

Working...
        X